Sunday, October 5, 2008

Dreams cost money, and money costs dreams.

Ah, it feels so damn good to know that I don't have to work tomorrow.

Of course, tomorrow is all about cleaning and doing laundry. Oh well, not that big a deal. I bought Green Lantern Showcase Volume 3 tonight to keep me company in the laundry mat. I'm stoked because it's got the first appearance of Guy Gardner. I am also pondering buying the issue on it's own. It's somewhat expensive, but I'd totally put it in a frame and hang it up. Even I don't get my love of Guy Gardner. But it would be badass. The issue's cover is my current Myspace background.

I downloaded the demo of Mega Man 9. It's amazing, and I'm dying to download the entire game, but it costs money. I can't get it just yet. But Penny Arcade sums it up perfectly.



Ok, that was a short entry. I miss everyone.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey georgie, I definitely recommend getting the full game for Mega Man 9. It's really challenging but also really fun. I still haven't beaten it yet though.

By the way, what system did you download the demo for? If you don't have both a PS3 and Xbox 360 yet, I suggest you take a look at this Stacker 2 contest going on right now where you can win the system of your choice just by designing a 6 Hour Power t-shirt. It ends tomorrow, and right now there are less than 425 entrants. You can also win prizes like Rise of the Argonauts and 6 Hour Power energy shots (which are terrific for gaming sessions). For contest details, go here: http://www.brickfish.com/Entertainment/Stacker2?tab=overview

By the way, I hope I'm not overstepping my bounds by commenting on your blog. I work with 6 Hour Power so feel free to ask me any questions about the contest or the drink you may have. Let me know if you enter too, and I'd be happy to vote for your design. Good luck.

Franklin Keane
www.6hrpower.com
Franklin6hrpower@gmail.com